Why avocados? Because they are excellent and rich in potassium and fibre. Also, a great way to replace butter or oil in many recipes! Easy, tasty full of flavour, gluten-free and dairy-free!
Let’s get started
- One large avocado
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- One teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Three large eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened and dairy-free cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- One teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/3 cup unsweetened and dairy-free chocolate chips (optional for the toppings)
How to do it:
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and grease an 8×8″ baking dish with butter or coconut oil
- Blend the avocado, apple sauce, honey and vanilla in a blender
- Mix the eggs, coconut flour, cocoa powder, sea salt, and baking soda and add it to the avocado mixture (1) in a large mixing bowl
- Move it to a baking dish and sprinkle chocolate chips over the top (optional, of course)
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Let it cool for 10 minutes.
- Cut and Enjoy!